The mountains of the Axarquia region as a hand guard comprise, from North to Northeast, Rocky units formed by saws Jobo, Co, Camarolos, Prieta, del Rey, Enmedio, Alhama, and above all the saw of Tejeda and Almijara, recently declared as a Natural Park.
A territory with huge resources of great tourist potential. Diversity and closeness between their peoples are a reference where you can also find large natural spaces of saws, mountains, slopes, cliffs and long beaches, as well as enjoy a native cuisine or a magnificent artistic heritage.
- 1 Room with two single beds and TV
- 1 Room with double bed and TV
- All rooms with separate bathroom with shower
- Spacious living room with stunning views and TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen / Dining Room
- Pool shared with the other two Villas.
- Large terrace with sun loungers
- Private Jacuzzi on terrace
- Air conditioner
- Free WIFI
- Adults: 6
- Amenities: Aire acondicionado, Barbacoa, Biblioteca, Calefacción, Jacuzzi, Piscina, Televisión, Terraza, Wifi gratis
- View: Amplio salón con impresionantes vistas
- Size: 0m²
- Bed Type: 1 cama doble y camas individuales
- Categories: Villa
Prices start at: 240 € for 2 nights