The cornice of the Axarquia is saw that is looks to the sea between Mudejar towns and Mediterranean, sometimes lying on the hillside, others Crouching in recollects valleys, with it mountain to it back and the Mediterranean to the Fund in shreds of horizon
Cornice of springs that satisfy its people, driving streams and water terraces.
In the mountain la Axarquía is labyrinthine olive trees, almond trees and vines; but above all of people. Villages and houses of work that dot the landscape filling it of life. A life that grows in crops sunk in narrow valleys and that amounts by slopes and be “solea” in them “paseros”.
- 1 Room with two single beds and TV
- 1 Room with double bed and TV
- All rooms with separate bathroom with shower
- Spacious living room with stunning views and TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen / Dining Room
- Pool shared with the other two Villas.
- Large terrace with sun loungers
- Private Jacuzzi on terrace
- Air conditioner
- Free WIFI
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: Aire acondicionado, Barbacoa, Biblioteca, Calefacción, Fireplace, Flat-screen TV, Free WiFi, Jacuzzi, Piscina, Televisión, Terrace, Terraza, Wifi gratis
- View: Amplio salón con impresionantes vistas
- Size: 0m²
- Bed Type: 1 cama doble y 2 camas individuales
- Categories: Villa
Prices start at: 240 € for 2 nights